Hawk Aerospace considers data protection and privacy to be of paramount importance. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as the Laws of Malta and the EU where Hawk Aerospace is incorporated.
What kind of Personal Data is processed and for what purpose?
Site Usage Data
When you visit our site, we store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, country you are located in, and web browser type you used during your visit. We only capture and store a truncated version of your IP address.
Other Data Collection
We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data
We process this usage data to facilitate your access to our services, provide you with the information or service you have requested or for which you have contracted us to carry out, and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our site.
Our Use of your Personal Information
Hawk Aerospace may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
- we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. These contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Hawk Aerospace; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time.
Hawk Aerospace and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to Hawk Aerospace’s cookie requirements.
Web Analytics Services.
We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites may have links leading to our site and Hawk Aerospace cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. To help you protect your information, you are strongly encouraged to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our contractual requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Contact with us via email
On our site you have the opportunity to contact us to ask us questions, for example via the contact form, we ask you for your contact information (e.g. name, email address etc.). We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
Your Data and Rights
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Hawk Aerospace, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive from Hawk Aerospace a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only process your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or products and service. We cannot provide, rectify or delete any data that we store on behalf of our other users or customers.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the Hawk Aerospace Site and/or Products and Services. You further agree that Hawk Aerospace shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your Personal Data if you choose to withdraw consent.
Where Personal Data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Hawk Aerospace’s legitimate interests, under the GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 24th May 2018